Grade Range: 7th-12th Grade
Dates: September 18 – December 11 (no class on 11/26, 12/18 make up day in the event of a teacher absence)
Time: 11:20AM - 12:20PM
Fun and easy tips and techniques that will quickly help you sing your favorite songs. Every week you will get the opportunity to sing a song that you love and learn the performing secrets of your favorite singers. Learn stage presence, charisma, communication. You’ll come away from this class with total confidence and the joy of performing!
- Every class will start with vocal techniques, gaining access to the “mix” - the proper “belt”, strengthening the voice and expanding their range.
- Students will learn about vibrato and how to apply it to their voice.
- They will learn how to breathe diaphragmatically and grow their power and stamina while they sing.
- They will get their own vocal technique warm up tailored to their voice.
- Students will come prepared with a song to sing easy week and perform.
- They can bring in material they want to audition with or sing for their own enjoyment.
- They can use this class to learn the professional techniques for a successful audition for musical theater, choirs, acappella groups and getting into a college of their choice, singing pop songs, singing any and every genre of music and songs they write. Amateur singers will learn practical methods to help grow themselves into better singers and performers.
- Coach Jennifer will give them feedback including, style, vocal techniques, acting and connecting to the material they chose. She may ask them to work on the same song until they have a true integration of all of the above, then they will bring in a new song that we will explore.
Location: Room 5B
Maximum class size: 10-14
Coach Jennifer Goodrich
Home School Coaches (Abby Zabby LLC)
7th to 12th Grade
September 18 - December 11 (12 Weeks)
11:20AM - 12:20PM
Duration of Lesson
Number of Lessons